Friday, October 30, 2015

Week 7: So, How Did The Pitch Go?

So...you've done "The Pitch". You created a killer brochure and shared your genius project idea with an audience.

How did it go?

As you sit down to write a new blog post, consider reflecting on doing "The Pitch". You may answer any or all of these questions below:


  • How did you decide who to speak with?
  • What was the overall impression of those you asked?
  • How will their feedback help you improve your project? 

We are close to the halfway point in our #20time project and it's time to see what everyone is creating. 

Take a few minutes and browse through your classmate's projects. Leave positive comments of support and if you can help them with their project, let them know. 

Use this link here to see all the projects. (HINT: If you don't see your blog on there, that means you didn't submit it. Do so here. 



And last but not least, I need your help. I need help creating my #20time Project and am in between two ideas:

1. Create an affordable stand-up desk alternative for students and get students from another school to use them.

2. Write the book I've been holding off on called "The Hero's Journal."

What do you think I should do? Last year, I raised money for Charity Water and this year I'd like to ask your help to decide on my #20time project. 

Use this link to vote on which project you think I should do. 

And, last but not least, here's the poodle picture of the week. After all, it is Halloween.




No comments:

Post a Comment